Please remember to read our volunteer policy below before applying.
These rules are subject to change at any time without any prior notification.
- If it is against the law, it is not permitted.
- Good Personal Hygiene is a must.
- Volunteering is based on a first come, first serve basis.
- All volunteer Forms must be submitted via our online form.
- Please be truthful about your age. You will be asked to present a photo ID on site at check in when you pick up your badge.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of Age or older.
- Volunteers are expected to volunteer for a minimum of 13 hours to receive a membership badge.
- There will be no crash space for volunteers at Brony Fan Fair 2013. You must have a room in the hotel or a nearby location to stay in.
- All volunteers must follow the same rules as the con members. Which includes but is not limited to:
- No trading badges.
- No skipping lines to Concerts, Dealer’s Room, and other Events.
- You will be responsible for any damage to the hotel and/or convention property.
- No Volunteer will consume, transport, or carry Alcoholic beverages of any kind while working, in convention areas or crash space, or if under the age of 21.
- Volunteers must be sober when reporting for assigned hours
- Volunteers are expected to show up on time to their assigned duty locations.
- If a volunteer misses a shift or behaves poorly, the Staff Head over the volunteer or any Director, or the Administrator, or the Chairman may revoke the volunteer’s badge and any other benefits the volunteer may be receiving.
- The Green Room is for Guest use only. Only on-duty Guest Relations/Green Room volunteers, the Convention Chairman, Administrator, Events Coordinator, and the Guest Relations Department Heads will be allowed admittance.
Make sure you understand and are willing to follow all the rules before volunteering.